General Class license course

Michael James Hauan <ac0g@...>

The first of 8 classes is this Saturday from 9a to noon at the club station.

All are welcome -- even if you're not studying for the test and just want to "buff" your knowledge and skills and especially if you can "Elmer" the rest of us!

Please reply or call me if you plan on attending and let me know if you need an ARRL manual since I can get them at a somewhat reduced rate. If you have a manual for the current question pool that you are willing to donate, please let me know that, too! (There is no cost to take the course itself.)

73!

mjh

Michael James Hauan, ACØG
email: acØg@hauan.org