Re: Reminder of BCARES meeting tonight, 6:30 - 8:00pm at the new Emergency Comm Center, near the county jail.

Tim Spurgeon

BCARES members:

I wanted to send out a reminder about BCARES meeting, tonight, 6:30-8:00pm at the new Emergency Comm Center, near the county jail (like last month).

We plan to discuss last night's storm/BCARES response, a build-project for radio/computer communications, and Go Bags/Bug out Bags.

Looking forward to seeing all of you, tonight!

73

Tim (W0TES)
2017 BCARES President (and chief bottle washer)
"Expecting the best; prepared for the worst."