Re: Check for CMRA email at 5:00pm, tomorrow afternoon, Tuesday 6Feb2018 for BCARES meeting information.

Tim Spurgeon


I will send out an email around 4:00 pm, tomorrow, Tuesday afternoon, about whether or not we will have BCARES meeting. Tonight on the evening weather report, they mentioned that Columbia Public Schools are cancelled for tomorrow, and expecting snow to start at 4:00 pm, with accumulation of 1 inch or more. I will be in contact with Bill (N0AXZ), Don (KM0R), and Dave (KV0S) through the day, as we decide.

So keep warm, safe, and stay tuned for information about tomorrow's BCARES meeting.


Tim (W0TES)

(573)-449-4984 home phone

Join to automatically receive all group messages.