toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Thanks for the information. I'm sure Paul is listening and I expect that
he will add this to his research.
At 08:07 PM 7/14/2018, you wrote:
I believe that I was one of the end feds you scanned. (Thanks again by
Mine was the mfj model
On Jul 14, 2018, at 7:25 PM, Fred Dittrich
Thanks for the suggestion.
At 07:21 PM 7/14/2018, you wrote:
You might research HFedz
Antennas. I just received the HFedz 6m-80m. May not install for awhile.
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2018 6:58:32 PM
Subject: Re: [CMRA] Field Day trivia question
Paul is on the list so he can see the make/model information.
At 06:56 PM 7/14/2018, you wrote:
- I believe one of them was Jonathon's (AD0ZE) here is a link for that
- Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
- -------- Original message --------
- From: Fred Dittrich
- Date: 7/14/18 18:21 (GMT-06:00)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [CMRA] Field Day trivia question
- At Field Day this year I scanned one or two end fed half wave
- dipoles. At that time I was not interested in that antenna design so
- I did not memorize the make/model(s) of any I scanned and did not
- save any such scans.
- I'm helping Paul KE0IKG to get on HF. The problem is that he rents a
- downstairs only apartment which greatly limits his antenna choices,
- and has a landlord who has in the past grouched at his dual band
- antenna hoisted up in a 40-50 ft tree in his back yard.
- Question: What was the make/model of that/those end fed dipoles which
- I scanned at Field Day? I think that would be invisible unless it was
- pointed out.
- Fred AE0FD