Re: DMR Codeplug Question

Don - KM0R

Thanks Fred!  Brian asked me at the meeting Tuesday and I couldn’t remember off hand how to do it.

Don – KM0R

From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> On Behalf Of Fred Dittrich
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2018 09:16
To: main@CMRA.groups.io
Subject: Re: [CMRA] DMR Codeplug Question

Brian

Inside http://n0gsg.com/contact-manager/ towards the bottom you will find:

The program supports the AnyTone AT-D868UV. IMPORTANT: For use with AnyTone CPS 1.26 and later, use the CPS Tool->Export Data Conversion File command to produce a DCF file readable by Contact Manager.

If I remember correctly this is the trick.

73

Fred

At 09:01 AM 9/6/2018, you wrote:

I have had issue with getting the codeplug to go back into the Contact Manager software after it has been utilized in the Anytone Software - I have heard there is a way to export the codeplug so that contact manager can see it again after - to allow for changes.  Can anyone enlighten me how to do this so that I can modify my codeplug?

Thanks and 73,

Brian
AD0UK