3Y0Z Bouvet Island Dxpedition Youtube presentation

John Beatty

Hi all,  (I see I can't see my groups all the time, my bad.  It went to BCARES too.  Need to work on that...)

Bob K4UEE assembled a very interesting presentation about the 3Y0Z Bouvet Island Dxpedition early in 2018.  As you may know unfortunately they were not able to get onto the island.  His commentary along with some incredible pictures chronicle the adventure.  Bouvet is the 2nd most desirable country on the DXCC list.  The pileup(s) would have been epic to say the least.   It's an informative log of/about the team and the events they encountered.  Hope you like it.  Link here:

https://youtu.be/Nq7degLxJOw

John - NO0I