locked sticky K0SI DMR Repeater

Don - KM0R

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we've updated a little information on the DMR repeater posting on our website.  You can see that post here --> https://www.k0si.net/2018/07/dmr-repeater/

Hopefully, it will answer all your questions but if not, please feel free to post here in the group so we can get you some help.

Also, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank the following group of folks who were very helpful in getting all this accomplished (listed in no particular order):
Chris - K0PHP
Jake - NS0Y
Ernest - KC0EZE
Gary - W9TIG

These are the guys who all pitched in to get the CMR repeater on the air and connected to the internet.

Also, we would also like to express a special Thank You to iZones, LLC for donating the internet connection used for our DMR repeater!

iZones, LLC
1301 Vandiver Dr., Suite K
Columbia, MO 65202
573-4iZones (573/449-6637)