Re: J-pole dimensions using 450-ohm window line resenting reply

William Johnson

Hello, Henry

My name is William KE0PKO, I am a new Ham and was talking with Fred at lunch about making my own antenna's and teaching my kids in the process.  I myself have been dealing with a lot of medical problems this year and can't afford to just go buy a starter antenna.  I live in the country and have the freedom of being able to build and toss up different type's of antenna's in the tree's or in the open from poles.  I would like to build a few different types of antenna and learn as we go.  I was wondering if I could get some of that 450-ohm line from you.  I would gladly come and meet you.

Will  KE0PKO