Who know's if they work or not, I would be interested in taking a look though.  Could you possible post some name and model #'s

73

Will - KE0PKO

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 7:50 PM AD0UK <kc0sjs@...> wrote:
Received this email please email the originator if interested!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: T Jones <tdjay99@...>
Date: Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 7:26 PM
Subject: Inquiry for CMRA
To: <k0si@...>

Hello, I am not a ham radio operator but my father was at one time. He is in his late 90s now and my brother has been going thru our dad's basement here in Columbia . He found what looks like 2 old ham radios and a couple boxes of vacuum tubes etc. My guess is the radio is from the 50s/60s.

What are my options with this equipment?  Is it worth trying to sell, (have no idea if it works) or just junk it? Would there be anybody in your org interested in looking at this radio? I have attached a pic of the radio to give you an idea what I got here. Can get better pics if needed.

Thanks for your time! -TJones