Re: Para-cord and mast guy doughnuts needed

John Beatty

Thanks Fred, Gary.  Fred, I’ll be in touch.

On Sun, Oct 21, 2018 at 6:24 PM Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...> wrote:
John

I'm sure I have that much of that black dacron if that will do. E-mail me directly and we can work out a good day/time so you can come over and get it.

At 05:52 PM 10/21/2018, you wrote:
Hi, I am in need of a "special" mast doughnut for my fiberglass mast, the kind you from from Army surplus, hamfests and on eBay.  I need one but two would be better.   I thought I had one in my parts bin but alas not to be found.  Also I need some para-cord if you have some, 150 feet+ would be about right.  Gladly pay what you want.  Thanks,  John - NO0I