Re: New MidMO ARC.Repeater Installed

Corey

Fred, I’m somewhat surprised your unable to hit that machine....Just a thought,  Are you sure you have the correct - 600 offset? Instead of the more common plus for that frequency if you let the radio provide the auto settings...

73  KC0YNS  Corey Mesenbrink
DTS. Digital Traffic System
Missouri Traffic Net 3.963
AssIstant EC for Boone County

On Nov 7, 2018, at 2:31 PM, Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...> wrote:

Corey

Thanks.

I am unable to hit it from my qth.

At 02:30 PM 11/7/2018, you wrote:
Fred, I’m 99.9% positive it’s the 00 machine

73  KC0YNS  Corey Mesenbrink
DTS. Digital Traffic System
Missouri Traffic Net 3.963
AssIstant EC for Boone County

On Nov 7, 2018, at 2:24 PM, Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...> wrote:

Jim

Which of the Jefferson City repeaters was relocated?

At 01:33 PM 11/7/2018, you wrote:
Our move from the previous Holts Summit Site to Jefferson City proper is complete.  The new repeater was installed Monday and connected to the new tower/feed line/antenna.  Checkins to our regular Wednesday evening net at 8PM are appreciated and since this is a new install, signal reports and your locations are also appreciated.
Thanks and 73,   Jim
N0TKN