Re: Shovel help

paul watt

Good to know, thanks Fred! Bill N0AXZ is on his way over right now but I will keep that info for future use.

73
Paul KE0IKG

On Jan 14, 2019 08:24, Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...> wrote:
Paul

Call Madison Anderson at Services for Independent Living at 573-874-1646 x223. I just discovered that they also shovel snow.

At 06:31 AM 1/14/2019, you wrote:
Is there anyone who can help me shovel my truck out?  It's not too bad but being in the wheelchair I just cant get it done on my own.  I need a path to the truck and then the truck cleaned off.  It should only take about 10 or 15 minutes and I would be willing to pay for the service.
Thanks and 73,
Paul KE0IKG
call or text 417-499-8703