Re: Congratulations

Corey

Chris, Very Good explanation!!!! Corey

On Thursday, January 31, 2019, 2:07 PM, Chris Swisher <Komu8ce@...> wrote:

Hank,
In a moment of weakness (and an apparent lapse of good judgement) Denise said "I do" to our esteemed friend, Don. I'm told there were no shotguns involved, and the smiles appeared heartfelt. I believe Don will be enjoying the one season afforded Phoenix, Arizona, which is referred to as "sunny".

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 1:30 PM Henry Taylor <hank008@...> wrote:

Don, or anybody,

I must have missed a message before this one.  Where is Don going ?

Hank

On 1/31/19 1:12 PM, Don - KM0R wrote:
Thanks for all the well wishes folks!   I have some absolutely wonderful friends here and will miss you all!  I will be in touch via DMR when possible.  I did not have the time check on the DMR repeaters yet but will be doing so when I get back out there.

My last day at Job Point is March 1 (though I may continue working for Job Point remotely) and I'll be moving as soon thereafter as possible.

73,
Don - KM0R