Re: Invitation to Golden Corral

Rob Grimmett

While I won't be able to attend, enjoy Arizona.  That's where I am from as of a year ago.  Look into the superstition arc there if you in that area.  https://superstitionarc.org. Great group and they have a really good mesh network group that meets once a month.  Lots of activity out there on the airwaves.

Rob
N7YZL

On Sat, Feb 16, 2019, 14:02 Bill McFarland <billmcfarland10@... wrote:
You are cordially invited to join me at the Golden Corral, Friday, 2/22, at 5:00 PM to take some time to wish Don Moore well in  his new endeavors. As most of you know, Don is moving to Arizona soon.

He has been a tremendous asset to amateur radio in this community and beyond. So if you would like to drop by and wish him well, we should be there from 5:00 to 7:00 PM, in their glassed in event room (all though on Saturday night, I could not get the room exclusively).