Ernast,  My Thoughts are the same, We need to set up another Digi in Notthern Boone County.

If Mike Woods is watching the discussion from the Mexico club, I’ve heard discussions of their Club planning on putting up a Digi really high on a tower. May or maynot help Rex in his travel.

Corey

On Wednesday, February 27, 2019, 7:51 AM, Ernest Shaw <ernestcshaw@...> wrote:

Well,
One of my thoughts was that maybe instead of cross band, he would be interested in setting up an digi. :)

Es

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 7:48 AM Ralph Howard <wd6bgn@...> wrote:
Another part of the problem is the lack of digipeters and APRS nodes north of US 63.  It is a digital black hole.

Ralph Howard
WD6BGN

From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of Ernest Shaw <ernestcshaw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 7:20:05 AM
To: main@cmra.groups.io
Subject: Re: [CMRA] APRS Newbie

I’ll work with him on it.  It might be complicated with our current Igate situation.   I’ll see if I can’t get that resolved too.

EZE

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 4:26 AM AD0UK <kc0sjs@...> wrote:

Is there anyone available to shed some light on this individuals situation?

please respond directly to this user, and let us know if you help him, so others will be aware!

73

Brian
AD0UK