Re: Morse Code Intro Class - starts March 2 - Reminder

KC0EZE Ernest Shaw

Sounds good.  Thanks Jon.

On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 9:26 PM John Beatty <jebeatty@...> wrote:
I can't type tonight!!

On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 9:25 PM John Beatty <jebeatty@...> wrote:
Here's the schedule attached.  We don't have class tomorrow due to a prior commitment by HY-VEE.   Ernestl, hopefully you can make it next week.  The lessons for next week are shown in the far right column.  We're following www.lcwo.net lessons.  Complete lessons 1-9 for March 16.  Registration if free.   Thanks!

On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 9:21 PM Ernest Shaw <ernestcshaw@...> wrote:
I was unable to make it last week.  Is this happining in the morning?   What are the weeks that are being skipped?
73,
KC0EZE

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 8:26 AM John Beatty <jebeatty@...> wrote:
Gary, I’m at work right now but will send you the schedule for the sessions when I get home tonight so you can do some planning.
John - NO0I

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 7:53 AM Gary Vaught - W9TIG <gdv.pops@...> wrote:
Will there be another session?

I am unable to attend the first session and the timing is a bit challenging for me after that.  I'll need to rearrange my schedule before I can make this time slot work.

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 5:59 PM John Beatty <jebeatty@...> wrote:
Just to ensure we covered all the bases,this is a reminder the Intro to International Morse Code class will begin on Saturday, March 2 at the Hy-Vee Conley in Columbia.   Here's the scoop...
Saturdays March 2 to May 4 (with a couple of gaps due to room availability)
Hy-Vee Conley Columbia,  Club Room upstairs
8AM-9AM,  join us for breakfast at 7:30
8 sessions
Bring a notepad and a pencil/pen or two

Many have already signed up, so if you are just getting the word here and are interested, see you on Saturday March 2.

73, John - NO0I