Re: March Meeting Minutes

Chris Swisher

image.png

On Sat, Mar 16, 2019 at 8:43 AM John W. Smith <kc0hsb@...> wrote:
Hank,

All I do is post the minutes to k0si.net. The secretary puts them
together for us. So thanks to Lee, our current recording secretary.

Are you able to reach the boonville repeater at 147.360? That seems like
a place to start for more info on their swap meet.

--
This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith