Assistant EC for Boone County Mo.
Missouri Traffic Net 3.963
ARRL, ORS, OES, NTS,

On Mar 17, 2019, at 10:49 AM, Henry Taylor <hank008@...> wrote:

Anybody know what the metal is in the club's tower that was at the old Red Cross ?

On Mar 17, 2019, at 10:25 AM, Ralph Howard <wd6bgn@...> wrote:

From Mike.  KM0MVR

Ralph Howard
WD6BGN

Sent: Sunday, March 17, 9:50 AM
Subject: aluminum tower
To: ham ralph howard/elmer

Thank you. Ralph.

Group, yesterday I made my bimonthly trip to the metal recycling yard. While wandering around the side yard, I spotted an aluminum tower. It is similar to the TBX tower advertised on page 26 in the April 2019 copy of QST. In three pieces. Estimated about 40 ft. It is considered scrap. I don't have any finical interest in the business. Just passing along a find. You might call the business and ask what the selling price is basted  on whole sale aluminum. He won't be able to give a price until you are there an they weigh
the material. Probably cheaper than you might think. Fusselman
Salvage. Moberly. 73', km0mvr, Mike. P.S., I saw no damage.