I noticed this morning the site account had been suspended, so I sent
Ernest an e-mail. Thanks Ernest for taking care of business.

John, KC0HSB

On 5/22/2019 3:06 PM, Don - KM0R wrote:

It’s back, thanks for the prompt reply Ernest

Don

*From:* main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> *On Behalf Of
*Ernest Shaw
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12:37
*To:* main@cmra.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [CMRA] K0SI.net Website Anomaly

All,

I apologize, this was an oversight on my part.  I am currently hosting
the K0SI.net domain on my personal hosting account.  Payment data was
out of date at the hosting provider, payment has been made and the
site should be up very soon.

Sincerely,

Ernest

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 1:41 PM Corey via Groups.Io
<kc0yns@... <mailto:yahoo.com@groups.io>> wrote:

Tim, Thank you for the heads up, Sent it to the group, In the
meantime check: https://cmra.groups.io/g/main         Thanks again

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
<https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS>

On Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 9:30 PM, Raymer, Timothy A.
<raymert@... <mailto:raymert@...>> wrote:

Corey,

Saw mention on Reddit that the K0SI.net webpage appears to be
suspended, and you were listed on the cached page as a
contact.  Hope you can pass the info along.

https://www.reddit.com/r/columbiamo/comments/brcmps/k0sinet_down/

Tim Raymer

73 de KA0OUV

--