Re: K0SI.net Website Anomaly

Corey

Thanks Ernest,  you accomplished that really fast.    Thank you for all your work... Corey

On Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 3:06 PM, Don - KM0R <don228@...> wrote:

It’s back, thanks for the prompt reply Ernest

Don

From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ernest Shaw
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12:37
To: main@cmra.groups.io
Subject: Re: [CMRA] K0SI.net Website Anomaly

All,

I apologize, this was an oversight on my part.  I am currently hosting the K0SI.net domain on my personal hosting account.  Payment data was out of date at the hosting provider, payment has been made and the site should be up very soon.

Sincerely,

Ernest

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 1:41 PM Corey via Groups.Io <kc0yns=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Tim, Thank you for the heads up, Sent it to the group, In the meantime check: https://cmra.groups.io/g/main          Thanks again

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 9:30 PM, Raymer, Timothy A. <raymert@...> wrote:

Corey,

Saw mention on Reddit that the K0SI.net webpage appears to be suspended, and you were listed on the cached page as a contact.  Hope you can pass the info along.

https://www.reddit.com/r/columbiamo/comments/brcmps/k0sinet_down/

Tim Raymer

73 de KA0OUV