toggle quoted message
Show quoted text
I confirm that I sent the screen shot from RMSExpress minutes after
experiencing the failure to connect.
At 09:23 AM 5/23/2019, you wrote:
Sorry, Fred.Â Poorly
What was the LOCAL time?
If the clock on the computer is set to GMT/Universal Time/Zulu Time or
whatever, then it appears that the local time would have been shortly
before 0700 - unless my time zone count is off.Â This would mean
that your initial email was sent pretty "immediately" after the
failure to connect.Â I was just wanting to confirm this, both for
myself as well as anyone else out there who might want assurance on
Gary D Vaught
On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 9:04 AM Fred Dittrich
- Date/time were included in my first message this morning.
- Fred AE0FD
- At 08:21 AM 5/23/2019, you wrote:
- Does the clock have a problem OR is it set to GMT?Ã‚Â What time
did you make this effort, Fred?
- Best Regards,
- Gary D Vaught
- On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 8:19 AM Tim Spurgeon
- It looks like the clock has a problem; the last of four statements
reads "Disconnected at 2019/05/23 11:58:54"
- The current time is 08:17 am, Thursday morning.
- ----- Original Message -----
- From: "Fred Dittrich"
- To: email@example.com
- Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2019 7:00:39 AM
- Subject: [CMRA] K0SI-10 down
- *** Starting to call K0SI-10
- *** Opening serial port COM9; 9600 baud; Kantronics
- *** Connecting to K0SI-10
- *** Disconnected at 2019/05/23 11:58:54
- *** Disconnect reported.
- Fred AE0FD
- Gary Vaught