Re: K0SI-10 down

Fred Dittrich

Gary

I confirm that I sent the screen shot from RMSExpress minutes after experiencing the failure to connect.

At 09:23 AM 5/23/2019, you wrote:

Sorry, Fred.  Poorly worded question.

What was the LOCAL time?

If the clock on the computer is set to GMT/Universal Time/Zulu Time or whatever, then it appears that the local time would have been shortly before 0700 - unless my time zone count is off.  This would mean that your initial email was sent pretty "immediately" after the failure to connect.  I was just wanting to confirm this, both for myself as well as anyone else out there who might want assurance on this.

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 9:04 AM Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...> wrote:
Gary

Date/time were included in my first message this morning.

At 08:21 AM 5/23/2019, you wrote:
Does the clock have a problem OR is it set to GMT?  What time did you make this effort, Fred?

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 8:19 AM Tim Spurgeon <tims173@...> wrote:
Fred,
It looks like the clock has a problem; the last of four statements reads "Disconnected at 2019/05/23 11:58:54"
The current time is 08:17 am, Thursday morning.
Tim
W0TES