Re: 10-160 meter radion for sale Kenwood TS-930S

Henry Taylor <hank008@...>

oops, mine's a 970 not a 930 but I'll take it anyway if nobody else wants it.  Will need the power supply, though - not sure if the one I have will work.

Hank KD0BVQ

On 6/30/19 8:18 AM, Robert Speckhals wrote:

Good morning all,

I have a radio I bought from Don a few years back I would like to sell (See attached pic's).   It is just a little too complicated for me.   I have never made a contact with it, but have listen a lot with it.   I also had it on a antenna at field day and with some help it seem to be transmitting.

 It has a built in antenna tuner and I have the manual.   It did not come with a mic, so there is a new one on unit.

I would like to $200 for this since that is what I paid.

Your interested you can contact me

RALJCOLUMBIA@...

573-819-6074 call or text.

Robert Speckhals KD0ITM