I wish I had the funds, it looks like a really nice radio.

73

William, KE0PKO

On Sun, Jun 30, 2019, 6:41 PM Robert Speckhals <raljcolumbia@...> wrote:
Henry had some things come up and unable to purchase.  So radio still avaiable.

On Sun, Jun 30, 2019, 9:08 AM Henry Taylor <hank008@...> wrote:
Oh yes, forgot to ask, has it been modified for CAP-MARS use ?

泰 勒
大胡子

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Hank008@..." <hank008@...>
Date: June 30, 2019 at 9:05:33 AM CDT
To: main@CMRA.groups.io
Subject: Re: [CMRA] 10-160 meter radion for sale Kenwood TS-930S

I'll take it if nobody else has spoken first.  I have an identical radio in use for many years.  Several years ago an identical one went belly up and by good fortune another became available almost immediately, so if you sell me this one it will be my 4th.  Yep, I love it, good to have a healthy backup.  I presume it come with the Kenwood power supply ?

Hank kd0bvq

泰 勒
大胡子

On Jun 30, 2019, at 8:18 AM, Robert Speckhals <raljcolumbia@...> wrote:

Good morning all,

I have a radio I bought from Don a few years back I would like to sell (See attached pic's).   It is just a little too complicated for me.   I have never made a contact with it, but have listen a lot with it.   I also had it on a antenna at field day and with some help it seem to be transmitting.

 It has a built in antenna tuner and I have the manual.   It did not come with a mic, so there is a new one on unit.

I would like to $200 for this since that is what I paid.

Your interested you can contact me

RALJCOLUMBIA@...

573-819-6074 call or text.

Robert Speckhals KD0ITM