Re: Inventory/ Technical Committee

Henry Taylor <hank008@...>

Just a reminder - I had recently sent email detailing that I have the club's tower (minus one section).  And other stuff. I don't any longer have a copy of that email, so if you need me to detail all that again, please let me know.  Also, to say again, it's not a problem where it is, nobody needs to do anything about it, just want to make sure it's on the list.

Hank kd0bvq

泰 勒
大胡子

On Jul 6, 2019, at 8:23 AM, Gary Vaught - W9TIG <gdv.pops@...> wrote:

I would think that our club inventory would not be a "public" document, on the club web site.  I believe it should be kept on the groups.io site, in the files section.

On Fri, Jul 5, 2019 at 5:34 PM Lee Ballenger <ke0ouf@...> wrote:
Inventory Committee Members-

I am beginning to compile the list of equipment the club currently owns.  In an attempt to organize the list, I am looking for suggestions on the best way to organize the data.

At first glance, looking at the list provided by Bill, we have approximiately 30+ items to inventory and locate.

Do we want to keep the list on the website or in the CMRA groups account, or???

Thanks

Lee, KE0OUF