Re: Tuesday Night Testing

Jon Cole

I can make that work. 

Jon Cole

On Jul 15, 2019, at 9:36 AM, Big Jon via Groups.Io <ad0ze@...> wrote:

I can swing by at lunch. Would 12:30 work?

Logo
Jonathan Williams
President | ADØZE
mobile: (573)222-0547
email: ad0ze@...
Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Twitter icon  
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Monday, July 15, 2019 9:29 AM, Jon Cole via Groups.Io <colepls@...> wrote:

Big Jon,

Yes, I still need someone to run it for me. I will have the box with me at the office later today (914 N College) or we can arrange something else. Whatever works. 

Jon Cole

On Jul 15, 2019, at 9:14 AM, Big Jon via Groups.Io <ad0ze@...> wrote:
Jon,

If you still need someone to run the session, I am available. We can setup a time to get the box.

Thanks,

Logo
Jonathan Williams
President | ADØZE
mobile: (573)222-0547
email: ad0ze@...
Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Twitter icon  
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Sunday, July 14, 2019 6:34 PM, Jon Cole via Groups.Io colepls@... wrote:

Hello all,
First, a reminder that testing is Tuesday night at 7:00 PM at Lenoir Woods Community Center, 1 Hourigan Drive, Columbia, MO. (Mac, did you reserve a room for us?)
Also, I expect to be out of town Tuesday night. Can one of the other VEs get the box from me and run the session? I can drive back for it if necessary, but it would be a long trip for me.
Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison
(573) 864-4551

Join main@CMRA.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.