Re: Ham Radio class question

Gary Vaught - W9TIG

Cody,
I like the way you think, but I'm not sure it's practical.  There would be permissions issues to have a class recorded at the Career Center, which is Columbia Public Schools property.  And one of the goals, as I understand it, is that Jim and Myron are there to answer questions and do immediate "Elmering" with the students.  You just can't get the one-on-one face time on YouTube that these guys put into their class.  That interpersonal connection is what creates and builds relationship and interest in the craft, which I believe was their goal from the beginning.

That's not to say that there wouldn't be value in having something like that available, but it sounds like HR2.0 already has that going on.  Is there something missing from their videos that you think our local instructors could add?

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 7:49 AM Cody via Groups.Io <codygarrett28=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Was wondering if you could all record the class. Because ham radio 2.0 on youtube dose an has at least 2 classes up on youtube. Think it be a grate way to also help educate others from Central Missouri an other places too.
Cody Garrett
KE0SWO

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy, powered by Cricket Wireless