Bill, I would like to participate.

Alex Gray
W0RAG

On Sep 8, 2019, at 10:14 PM, Bill McFarland - N0AXZ <billmcfarland10@...> wrote:

Group,
SET 2019 will be coming up faster than we expect.  November 9, 2019. I have the following  folks on my list to support our exercise this year. Would like to have more. If you have told me that you want to participate and your call is not on the list, please advise. If you want to participate please respond to this email and I will get you on the list.

K0ATS
WS6BGN
W0TES
NO0I
K0PHP
KC0YNS
KC0LYA
N0OFJ
ACOMP
WH6EB
W0ZH
KE0FFP

If you don't know what SET is, and missed my earlier posts about it, give me a note off the list, and I will try to get you the information.

This will be the last email to the whole group about SET. The rest of the communications and organization emails will go only to those who have "signed-up", just to keep the "junk" mail down.
Thanks, 73,