Re: Ultra PicoKeyers received Thursday afternoon.

Bryan Nehl <k0emt@...>

Tim,

On the ham gadgets page for the Ultra picokeyer is a downloads tab with a link to a PDF manual.

On page 8 it talks about using the keyer in MCW mode.  That’s “modulated CW” mode.  Or, a way to send the sound of the morse code.  This section talks about how to connect the keyer to your HT.  If your HT has anything in its documentation about hooking up to a TNC (like you would for packet radio or APRS) that would be the circuit to follow.

I’m going to have to look into making a cable to use with my HT.

73 de Bryan, k0emt