Re: VE Test Session This Monday

Jon Cole

Thanks Jon!

I will be in my office most of tomorrow and Friday, with a few hours in Callaway County along the way.  Call or text me and I will be sure to be there or at least be able to get the box to you.  I show up by 8:30 and leave around 5:30 usually.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison

On Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 9:29:45 PM CST, Big Jon via Groups.Io <ad0ze@...> wrote:

I can. Let me know what  the best time to grab the box.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 21:28, Jon Cole via Groups.Io <colepls@...> wrote:
All VEs,

There is a test session for the current ham class this Monday at 8:00 PM at the Columbia Career Center north of Rock Bridge High School. I cannot be there. Can another VE take the box and run the session?

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison