Re: VE Test Session This Monday

Hillman, Richard E.

See you at 8

Richard AC0MP

From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of Big Jon via Groups.Io <ad0ze@...>
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2019 3:39:18 PM
To: main@CMRA.groups.io
Subject: Re: [CMRA] VE Test Session This Monday

Richard,

The address is Columbia Area Career Center, 4203 S Providence Rd, Columbia, MO 65203.

Come to the South Entrance and the class will be in room 150 at 8:00 PM.

73,

Jonathan Williams

President | ADØZE

mobile: (573)222-0547

email: ad0ze@...

Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Twitter icon

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.