December Christmas Plans

AD0UK

Ladies and Gentlemen,

   This year for the Christmas party there was a vote of the members present at the October meeting and HyVee was not chosen as the place of our festivities.  This year we attempted to find another place - Pam so kindly called around for us and the only place we could find on short notice was Olive Garden on Dec 10 @7 pm.  We will be ordering off the men, there is no room fee and we have a section for up to 50 people - we are supposed to be the only ones in that section.  Please be aware of this change in the Party and hope those who can make it will come out.  It has also been put on the agenda to discuss this at future meetings, earlier than we did this year and decide where we want to go next year, and start making arrangements earlier next year.

73

Brian
AD0UK