Re: New location of Gateway Electronics in St. Louis

Fred Dittrich

Tim

Thanks for the bird dog report.

At 11:10 AM 11/22/2019, you wrote:
Ham Community of Columbia,

Susan and I were in St. Louis for a concert at the Fox Theater, so I took advantage of checking out the new location of Gateway Electronics. Their location is Store #140 in the Chesterfield Mall. It is now about 25 minutes closer to those of us in Columbia, MO, than it was at it's old location. The Chesterfield Mall is dying, so I don't know how long they will make it.

I am in the process of building a small amplifier for my UltraPicoKeyer. I have all parts ordered from eBay, but some of the parts won't arrive until January of next year, so stay tuned.

73

Tim
W0TES