Re: Thanksgiving

Jim Lawler

Corey I am also thankful for the many friends I would never have met without ham radio, CMRA and BCARES. Too many SK's gone but not forgotten!

On 11/27/2019 1:23 PM, Corey via Groups.Io wrote:
Wanted to take a moment while laying in bed here at Heritage Hall while undergoing a month or so of physical therapy makes me think of the things for which I’m thankful for this upcoming Thanksgiving.

On my list of things for which I’m thankful,  The great friends I’ve gotten to know while being part of the Amateur radio clubs in Columbia.     Wanted to wish all my friends,    Happy Thanksgiving.

Also want to take the time to remember those club members who are now SK.

Have a great holiday , Corey. Kc0yns