Re: NanoVNA

Chris Swisher

This presentation was posted in the Facebook group for the NanoVNA. It does a great job of explaining the abilities and limitations on using the device evaluating common mode chokes as well.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 4:50 PM Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...> wrote:
Chris

Thanks for bird dogging this. I am happy with my AA-600 but at this almost pocket change price, I think anyone who has any question about what their antenna is doing and wants to know RIGHT NOW, this looks like a must to have in the shack.

At 03:36 PM 10/22/2019, you wrote:
https://hackaday.com/2019/08/11/nanovna-is-a-50-vector-network-analyzer/

I couldn't stand it any longer, and ordered one of these for evaluation. It now is capable of 50 kHz to 1.5 gHz and supports time domain reflectometry, and talks to a Windows 10 or iOS laptop over the USB. Anyone else playing?