Re: CMRA Christmas Party 2019

AD0UK

For DMR you will need to apply for a new ID Number under the new call sign and enter that into the radio in place of the current one - you are not limited on the radio ID's you can have multiple numbers - one for each radio if you have multiples.

73

Brian
AD0UK

Merry Christmas!!

On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 7:02 PM Scott Vince <tigergas@...> wrote:
New question I got W9EQD so what do I have to do now. ID etc.
Scott

On Dec 23, 2019, at 15:14, Scott Vince via Groups.Io <tigergas=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thanks

On Dec 10, 2019, at 14:14, AD0UK <kc0sjs@...> wrote:

You bet..come on and you can even bring your spouse if you want!

Brian

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 1:49 PM Scott Vince <tigergas@...> wrote:
Can a new member show up?
Scott

On Dec 10, 2019, at 13:05, AD0UK <kc0sjs@...> wrote:

This is a reminder to everyone that this evening is the club Christmas Party at Olive Garden, starting at 7:00 PM - hope you can make it.

73

Brian
ADØUK

President, CMRA