Re: Intro to CW class - please reply if interested

Gary Vaught - W9TIG

John, I'm interested but won't have time to do this until sometime in August, and I'd likely have to miss the Saturday class.

We can engineer a solution to nearly any problem you can accurately define.

- somewhat anonymous

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 7:52 AM John Beatty <jebeatty@...> wrote:
I'm planning an Intro to CW class the last two weeks in Feb.  Strictly an intro, learn the characters, numbers, and punctuation and other conversational responses like BT, SK, 73, TU and AR.  We'll also do some practice sending with keys.

It will be held at Lenoir Woods Senior Living Community in Columbia, MO., thanks to Mac K4CHS  Times would be 3 times per week -- 2 in the evening and once on Saturday morning for each week.   You're done in two weeks!   Training will be based on the Koch method, endorsed by the ARRL and is the most common learning path used by hams all over.

Please reply if you would like to attend, so I can get a preliminary count for planning purposes.  Everyone is welcome of course.  Bring your kids if you want to sit in.

John - NO0I