Re: Winlink Exercise

Bill McFarland - N0AXZ

Jim,
I think it would be good for us to see the Winlink net information you mentioned.
I wonder if you are able to use our RMS node, K0SI-10 here, and if you have used the Jeff City digipeter, MJEF, to connect to it as well?
Can you use the HF RMS node K0SI also?
Thanks for responding to the first Winlink call for  a peer to peer net. Do you think we can reach each other directly?
Good to hear from you,
Bill N0AXZ

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 11:49 AM Jim Biggerstaff N0TKN <jim.biggerstaff@...> wrote:
Sounds like fun if I happen to be available.  I also try my best to participate in the weekly Florida Winlink check in.  It is easy, you have better than a 24 hour window to participate each week and you can use any mode you wish:  Telnet, Packet or HF.  If anyone is interested I can supply the information on how to join.  73,  Jim