Re: Intro to CW class - please reply if interested

John & Teri Haney

I think you missed me, John Haney (KE0TVT)

On Jan 15, 2020, at 09:13, John Beatty <jebeatty@outlook.com> wrote:

´╗┐My thanks to everyone who replied. The attendees I have so far are:
Brian Moore
Wes
Hank
Jim Barresi
Tim S.

If I missed someone my apologies, please let me know . I'll be sending out more details shortly. Still room for more, so if you have any questions just let me know.

73,
John B. - NO0I