Re: Update to Links of Interest Page at k0si.net

John W. Smith

Thanks, Bill. Truthfully, if I were more diligent, I'd have done this sooner. I only thought of adding podcast links recently, and I figured that might be helpful for our newer hams. I'll add the new one from ARRL whenever it becomes available.

John

On 2/11/2020 10:44 AM, Bill McFarland - N0AXZ wrote:
John,
Good job keeping us going on the web.
Thanks,
bill

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 4:53 PM John W. Smith <kc0hsb@centurytel.net <mailto:kc0hsb@centurytel.net>> wrote:

I've updated the Links of Interest page on our club site by putting a
category near the bottom of the page for podcasts & videos. I thought
that might be of interest for new/recent hams in addition to what's
already there.

The page is at:

https://k0si.net/links-of-interest/

A couple of the links currently on the page didn't want to open in
the
Brave browser without a little extra coaxing, and a couple other
links
timed out. Your experience may be different. If you see any link
that's
broken or out of date, please let me know.

This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith
kc0hsb@centurytel.net <mailto:kc0hsb@centurytel.net>
Find musings of an eclectic pilgrim at