From: "John W. Smith" <kc0hsb@centurytel.net>
To: "main" <main@cmra.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 8:30:31 AM
Subject: [CMRA] FYI, Ham Radio Featured on Kim Komando Podcast

The Kim Komando on Demand podcast today features ham radio. It's called
"The Social Network Before Social Networks." She starts by talking about
the earthquake in San Francisco in 1989. The show is a little over 18
minutes.

Here's a link for more info and to listen.

https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/the-social-network-before-social-networks/id660921339?i=1000466614284

Incidentally, she mentions that her husband is a ham.

This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith
kc0hsb@centurytel.net
Find musings of an eclectic pilgrim at