Re: Resources mentioned regarding portable antennas

James Whitehill

Thanks to all presenters for their contributions to the portable antenna program on Tuesday.  Without  exception, each of you were  brief and compelling in showing the VHF and HF antennas you built or bought.  K0EMT's presentation was the longest and the last.  Bryan had forewarned me over last weekend by email about his extensive projects in QRP antennas and I gave permission for his extended demos and explanations.

Good work by all of you: K0PHP, WD6BGN, AE0FD, W0TES, and K0MET.

Jim, N0SSM