Re: VE Testing Next Week

James Whitehill

Jon and VEs, our class at CACC  is back to 10, so that's the number of test takers at CACC Monday.  I will be talking Monday to CACC office about opening up the next classroom for the VEs, so between  rooms 150 and 151, we will have our 6 ft. spacings.  Other things might be useful, like Purell and/or handwashing.

The CACC class will possibly be cancelled, if the regular school day classes are cancelled.  Currently,  (Sat'day at 6:30 pm) schools will be open Monday.

Jim, n0ssm

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 6:11 PM Big Jon via Groups.Io <ad0ze=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I will be there for both.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 17:53, Jon Cole via Groups.Io <colepls@...> wrote:
To all our VEs:

We have two test sessions next week. One on Monday at 7:40 PM for the final session of the Tech class at the Columbia Area Career Center, located just north of Rock Bridge High School. I’m expecting about 7 examinees for this one.

Tuesday night at 7:00 PM we are holding our monthly session at the Hyvee on Conley Road. I’m expecting about 10 to 12 examinees, including several from the Saint Louis area because their test sessions were cancelled.