Re: BCARES Meetings and Activities amid COVID-19.

Gary Vaught - W9TIG

Ok, being pedantic
- MBS EMPLOYEE FAMILY MEMBER confirmed positive
- MBS EMPLOYEE not tested

We can engineer a solution to nearly any problem you can accurately define.

- somewhat anonymous

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 8:38 AM kc0pah <kc0pah@...> wrote:
I get it and agree with your underlying point but must ask that you take care what you call a confirmed case.  You state in your message that the individual has not yet tested positive, so calling it a confirmed case is problematic. Bettter perhapps to call it a presumptive case instead.   ... brought to you by the pedantic responses department at KC0PAH :-)

On Mar 18, 2020, at 7:24 AM, Gary Vaught - W9TIG <gdv.pops@...> wrote:
I would like to point out that my employer, MBS, has had an employee with a family member reported as a confirmed case of COVID19.  At last report, the employee was not showing symptoms and had not tested positive yet is still self-quarantined for the recommended 14 days.  Also, I don't know how close this relative is.  MBS has closed its facility for today and is sanitizing.   My point is this, this is a serious AND proximal issue for many of us.  And for those of us who believe we are healthy enough to survive this virus, we all have someone in our lives who is not.  Please be safe and mindful of those around you.