Bill and Jim
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Thanks for your effort.
FYI, in recent months I have noticed 100% of Winmor stations terminate
the session with 8-10 short back and forth transmissions.
At 04:51 PM 3/19/2020, you wrote:
Well, Jim was able to get to
re-booting the Winlink node computer just before he left for the day.Â
Winmor is now answering OK, but it seems to be having trouble
disconnecting, but finally after many short bursts it does
Hope this helps.Â
ARDOP seems to be operating correctly.
On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 2:03 PM Fred Dittrich
- Ah, that's the problem. Both of those frequencies
- are at the top of the Winmor Winlink host table
- when you sort for Path Reliability Estimate. If
- they are not going to respond to WW then it might
- be a good idea to remove them from that table.
- Fred AE0FD
- At 01:28 PM 3/19/2020, you wrote:
- >Just connected fine to K0SI 40M dial=7.102, and 80M dial=3.585.
- >AT 1:26 PM