Re: This was really great thanks

Boback

I have a Wouxun KG-UVD1P with charger, manual and remote mike you can have. If you upgrade, pass it back or pass it along. It was cheap and served me well for a few years.

Bob Ackerman
N6VZO

On 3/24/2020 7:07 AM, James Wiles wrote:
Being newly Hammed, and looking for a dual band radio,this Baofeng is appealing because I they’re cheap. But I guess you get what you pay for. I want to make the right choice and not buy junk. I don’t understand harmonics, but this article explains some of it, and now I’m think or looking at this Wouxun KG-UV9D, please if you have suggestions and where to buy, it would be most appreciated. I don’t have a call sign yet but I go by JW and my email address is wilesjw@hotmail.com

Thanks