From: "Tim & Susan Spurgeon" <tims173@mchsi.com>
To: "main" <main@CMRA.groups.io>, "main" <main@bcares.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 8:45:33 AM
Subject: Re: [CMRA] Some Good News

CMRA and BCARES brothers and sisters:

Medical Hope is coming -

For the past couple of weeks, I have been watching efforts to find a medical solution to the Wuhan Virus. First
on Youtube, then on the news, then it popped up during the Vice President's daily update, three days ago.

The French started a human trial, more than two weeks ago, and are reporting very positive results. The study
is entitled, "Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin (Z-pak) as a treatment of Covid-19: results of an open label
non-randomized clinical trial." The combination of both drugs produces 100 percent cure in five days compared
to a control group that was still testing positive over the same time period. But the fantastic news is that both
drugs are already FDA approved, and President Trump is already having the FDA evaluate this for Wuhan
Virus application. This came up during his press conference, a couple of days ago.

Ten thousand units of this drug have already been sent to New York city, and they begin using it today. We should
start hearing results in about one week.

Hydroxychloroquine has already been used in New Orleans to benefit critical cases, and last night Laura
Ingraham interviewed a doctor that has applied the above mentioned drugs to 350 patients.

Hydroxychloroquine is an anti-malarial drug, developed after WW-II, and it and Azithromycin are cheap,
off patent drugs, whose efficacy and side effects are well know

So, "keep the faith." Good news is coming soon, and we are going to beat this pandemic.

73

Tim (W0TES)