Silent Key

Corey

It’s with great regret the announcement of Bill Wheeler K0DEW is now SK, The Hobby just lost a great man, He will be missed by many. He was an avid collector of Collins gear, DX’er , CW, and digital.  He was one of those go to guys for getting answers to questions not known & he never looked down no matter how dumb it might have been.  I meet him through the Missouri traffic Net some 20 years ago.
His Ham shack was one only to dream about. Look him up QRZ and you’ll see for yourself the operator he must have been.

Bill, May you Rest In Peace my friend, Corey