CMRA Christmas Party Plans

AD0UK

I would like to open the floor for recommendations for venues to hold the Annual Christmas Party for CMRA in December and start working on getting the reservations and planning started so we don't have an event like last year.  Look forward to your input, we will discuss this and start the process as soon as we have some ideas.  HyVee has been placed back on the options list - IF, and ONLY IF the guarantee that we don't have the same service we have receive the last few times. So take that into consideration while submitting your recommendations.

73

Brian
ADØUK