Re: I am interested in testing, KE0ZZA

AD0UK

James,

  Thanks for the offer, I will discuss it with the board/officers - this sounds like a good interim fix and could prove to be an avenue to utilize until we can find a more permanent solution.  I will get back with you and let you know.  Much Appreciated.

73
Brian
ADØUK

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 2:52 PM James Wiles <wilesjw@...> wrote:
So Brain AD0UK, I eavesdropped on  a conversation about testing possibly doing it outside with tables in a parking lot or have folks stay in their car as an option.  I attend the Salvation Army Church, 1108 W. Ash in Columbia, and have keys to the place. Several options, one is we have a room we could use, or the parking lot, tables, chairs And setup available, for no fee.  Space can be used for meetings (until the other site is available) and or testing.  An Option and for thought.