Re: A Suggested VE Test Session in the Age of COVID-19

Corey

John, WOW that’s a lot of work. Hopefully it’ll only be necessary for a couple sessions.   Making passengers take a walk keeps the person testing from getting answers,  How are you going to keep Siri from helping? It’s a shame people would go that far to pass an exam.  Good luck John and the VE’s in staying safe while continuing on with testing.      Corey

Corey Mesenbrink KC0YNS
RRI. Radio Relay International
Assistant EC for Boone County Mo.
Missouri Traffic Net 3.963
ARRL, ORS, OES, NTS,

On May 20, 2020, at 10:57 PM, Jon Cole via groups.io <colepls@...> wrote:

Hello all,

Give this a read and tell me what you think.  It will take some teamwork to pull off, but I think we are capable of doing this.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison
<VE-Test-Procedure-In-Coronavirus-Times.docx>